Pages

Monday 3 December 2012

Christmas Jumpers

For me, the cheesier the jumper is, the better!

Christmas is getting nearer and I can not even explain how excited I am! I'm all about getting covered in Christmas festivities, as are my family (proof being the Christmas tree which went up in my house near the end of November!).

I wanted to show you some of my favourite Christmas Jumpers, so take a look and let me know what you think! I found, that I preferred Topman's Christmas Jumpers, rather than Topshops - Who cares if it's men's, doesn't mean girls can't wear it.

Ideally, I would imagine wearing Christmas jumpers with a pair of shorts and tights! I think the combo of leather shorts with a jumper is nice. It would even look good with a pair of jeans or leggings (that's how I usually do it!)


Topman
Price: £28.00 

Topman
Price: £38.00
















H&M
Price: £24.99 

H&M
Price: £24.99















Have you been going Christmas crazy? Let me know how by leaving me a comment below! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment