Pages

Saturday 1 December 2012

Received my first BIRTHDAY GIFT!

My birthday is coming EXTREMELY close and I am really excited! I have just received my very first birthday present which was from my amazing boyfriend! He was nice enough to actually read my blogs and see my wishlists - he got the dress from one of my wishlists (click on the link to view). It was the very CUTE dress from Miss Selfridge and I was actually planning on buying it to wear on a night out for my birthday, so my lovely boyfriend decided to surprise me and get it sent directly to my house! 



I have to say, one thing I love about ordering something online from Miss Selfridge, is that they give you a hanger with the garment. So, even if I've run out of hangers, I can hang it in my wardrobe with the one they provide!


No comments:

Post a Comment